Pharmacy Profession involves Science, Health Care System, Information Technology, Business, Mathematics and Counseling etc.
Bachelor Of Pharmacy– Graduate with the knowledge of pharmaceutical technology
Diploma In Pharmacy—A well groomed pharmacist for community and hospital
Bachelor of Pharmacy (Practice)— A well groomed Pharmacist for clinical practices
SGT College of Pharmacy was established to serve the needs of the students of the Delhi NCR, the nation and the global community. As part of a research-intensive university , SGT College of Pharmacy has a three-part mission of Education, Research and Service to Community.
- University Campus is having different courses with varying diversity.
- Advance Teaching Methodology is adopted for delivering the course curricula.
- Exposure to Industries, Conferences and Workshops.
- Hands on practices for dispensing of drugs in Hospital.
- Fully equipped laboratories for conducting the experiments.
BEST CAREER OPTIONS
There is wide range of career options like Medical Representative, Registered Chemist, manufacturing of drugs or cosmetics etc.
Being Health-related services provider, Pharmacists are considered to be the most highly trusted professionals.
Extension Lectures based on the Theory & Practical aspects of syllabus by the Industrial persons (Corporate/R&D/F&D/R&A) and Academicians.