- Pharmaceutics – General Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Bio Pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry -1
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry -2
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacology -1
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Pharmacognosy & Photochemistry
- Pharmacy practice
- Central instrumentation facilities
- Pharmaceutical industrial lab
- SGTCP has state of the art Pharmaceutics Laboratories well equipped with number of instruments like Dissolution apparatus, Tablet punching machine, Friability apparatus, Brookefield Viscometer, Double cone blender, Distillation assembly, Filter press, water bath, Hardness apparatus etc. Experiments on formulation of tablets, capsules, emulsion, suspension, floating beads and liquid formulation like syrup and solutions are carried out by the pharmacy students.
- SGTCP has state of the art Pharmachemistry Laboratories well equipped with number of instruments like Flame photometer, Digital photo fluroimeter, Digital pH meter, potentiometer, hot air oven, Distillation assembly, water bath, digital melting point apparatus etc. Experiments of Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, and Pharmaceutical Analysis are carried out by the pharmacy students.
- SGTCP has state of the art Pharmacology Laboratories well equipped with number of instruments like eddy hot plate, actophotometer, electroconvulsiometer, student organ bath etc. pharmacy students.
- Pharmacognosy occupies an important place in the pharmacy curriculum because it provides systematic and scientific validation of traditional medicines. It helps to develop lead molecules from natural source and to establish the pharmacological and biochemical roles of these molecules.The growing needs for herbal drugs standardization and analysis in the pharmaceuctical, herbal/ayurvedic, nutraceutical and cosmaceutical industries has paved the way for the requirement of well trained personnel. Our department has been continuously providing skilled hands to industry and academic demands.