|Name||Dr. Vijay Sharma|
|Qualifications||B Pharm., M Pharm., Ph.D, PGDPRA|
|Experience||Total (12 Years), Academic (12 years), Research (10 Years)|
|Conferences / Seminar / CME/CPE/FDP / Guest Lectures Delivered / Resorece Person /Chairperson in a session / Event(s) organized by department||Conferences (12) / Seminar (13) / CME/CPE/FDP (05) / Guest Lectures Delivered (05) / Resorece Person /Chairperson in a session (03) / Event(s) organized by department (07)|
|Publications||National (15), International (27), Scientific Abstracts (61)|
|Member of Professional Bodies||• The Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (UP/LM- 128)
• Indian Pharmacy Graduate Association (LM- 291)
• Society of Pharmacovigilance (India)
• Controlled Release Society (Indian Chapter)
• Association of Community Pharmacist (HP/LM/001)
• Indian Red Cross Society
• State Pharmacy Council (Uttar Pradesh) 55133
|Awards / Recognitions||First Prize: Anil Kumar and Vijay Sharma, Development and Characterization of Diacerein Loaded Nanosponges for the Treatment of Osteoarthritis. ICMR and HPTU Sponsored National Seminar on Current Status and Future Scope for Nanomaterial and Nanotechnology in Drug Discovery and Development, 23 – 24 February, 2018.
Second Prize: Kamaldeep Singh and Vijay Sharma, Ultra-Adaptable Nanovesicles for Non-Occlusive, Needle-Free Enhanced Transdermal Drug Delivery: Development, Characterization and Pharmacokinetics. ICMR and HPTU Sponsored National Seminar on Current Status and Future Scope for Nanomaterial and Nanotechnology in Drug Discovery and Development, 23 – 24 February 2018.
Best Poster Award: Vijay Sharma and Kamla Pathak, Modified Polysaccharide-Based Liquisolid Formulation of Paclitaxel: In Vitro Cytotoxicity, Cell Cycle Analysis and Mitochondrial Membrane Potential. 69th INDIAN PHARMACEUTICAL CONGRESS on Skill and Will to Make and Serve Quality Pill, 22nd – 24th December 2017.
First Prize: Vijay Sharma and Kamla Pathak, Development of Natural Modified Polysaccharide-Based Novel Tabletting Excipients for Liquid Adsorption. DST & PTU Sponsored – 2nd National Seminar on Current Scenario in Novel Drug Delivery Systems, 17 – 18 March 2016.
Third Prize: Sourav Mahajan and Vijay Sharma, Development and Characterization of Felodipine Loaded Lipid Nanocarriers For Enhanced Skin Permeation. DST & PTU Sponsored – 2nd National Seminar on Current Scenario in Novel Drug Delivery Systems, 17 – 18 March 2016.
Second Prize: Ankita Sharma, Mohit Dwivedi, Vijay Sharma and Kamla Pathak, Follicular Delivery, Cytotoxity and Cell Cycle Analysis of Isotretenoin Loaded Invasomal Gel for Effective Management of Eosinophillic Pustular Folliculitis, SERB & PTU Sponsored National Seminar on Quality Standards in Herbal Drug Industries: Challenges & Future Course, 13 -14th February 2015.
Second Prize: Pramod Kumar, Vijay Sharma and Kamla Pathak, Preparation and Evaluation of Taste Masked Carbonated Fast Disintegrating Tablets of Lamotrigine, 14th APTI Convention, 3 – 4th October, 2009.
|Editor of any Scientific Journal/ member of editorial board||• Editorial Advisory Board member of Drug Delivery Letters, published by Bentham Science Publishers
• Editorial Advisory Board member of The Open Nanomedicine Journal, published by Bentham Science Publishers
• Reviewer Board of Member of Indian Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, published by INNOVATIVE PUBLICATION.
• Member of Reviewer Panel of Open Pharmaceutical Sciences Journal publishred by Bentham Open Publisher
|Fund received/ Grant received: All the funds have been received as Co-ordinator/ Member of organizing team||• Received a grant of INR – 1,00,000/- from Science and Engeening Research Board (SERB), DST, Government of India for conducting Industry Academic Interactive Seminar on – Quality Standards in Herbal Drug Industry – Challenges and Future Course.
• Received a grant of INR – 1,00,000/- from Department of Science of Technology (DST), Government of India for conducting national seminar on – Current Scenario in Novel Drug Delivery Systems.
• Received a grant of INR – 50,000/- from Punjab Technical University, Jallandhar for conducting Faculty Development Program. The theme of the program was – Current Scenario in the Field of Pharmaceutical Sciences for Drug Discovery & Development.
• Received a grant of INR – 10,00,000/- from Department of Science of Technology (DST), Government of India for conducting INSPIRE Internship Science camp.