|Name:||Dr. Vijay Sharma|
|Punch Line:||Work and Succeed|
|Educational Qualification:||Program||Year of Passing||Board /University|
|Bachelors||B. Pharm||2003||SBS PGI, Balawala, Dehradun (Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut)|
|Masters (Specialization)||M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics)||2006||Rajiv Academy For Pharmacy, Mathura (Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow)|
|Doctorate (Specialization)||Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Technology)||2017||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow|
|Any Other||PGDPRA||2019||Jamia Hamdarad, New Delhi|
|Work Experience: (in Years)|
|Recognition and awards|
|Membership of Associations:||(1) State Pharmacy Council (Uttar Pradesh) 55133
(2) The Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India UP/LM- 128
|(3) Indian Pharmacy Graduate Association LM- 291
(4) Society of Pharmacovigilance (India)
|(5) Controlled Release Society (Indian Chapter)
(6) Association of Community Pharmacist HP/LM/001
|Awards & recognitions:||
(1) Young Pharma Researcher Award: Awarded at GOLDEN GLOBAL HEALTH & EDUCATION AWARDS, India Islamic Cultural Centre, New Delhi, 7 September, 2019.
(2) First Prize: Anil Kumar and Vijay Sharma, Development and Characterization of Diacerein Loaded Nanosponges for the Treatment of Osteoarthritis. ICMR and HPTU Sponsored National Seminar on Current Status and Future Scope for Nanomaterial and Nanotechnology in Drug Discovery and Development, 23 – 24 February, 2018.
(3) Second Prize: Kamaldeep Singh and Vijay Sharma, Uitra-Adaptable Nanovesicles for Non-Occlusive, Needle Free Enhanced Transdermal Drug Delivery: Development, Characterization and Pharmacokinetics. ICMR and HPTU Sponsored National Seminar on Current Status and Future Scope for Nanomaterial and Nanotechnology in Drug Discovery and Development, 23 – 24 February, 2018.
(4) Best Poster Award: Vijay Sharma and Kamla Pathak, Modified Polysaccharide Based Liquisolid Formulation of Paclitaxel: In Vitro Cytotoxicity, Cell Cycle Analysis and Mitochondrial Membrane Potential. 69th INDIAN PHARMACEUTICAL CONGRESS on Skill and Will to Make and Serve Quality Pill, 22nd – 24th December, 2017.
(5) First Prize: Vijay Sharma and Kamla Pathak, Development of Natural Modified Polysaccharide Based Novel Tabletting Excipients for Liquid Adsorption. DST & PTU Sponsored – 2nd National Seminar on Current Scenario in Novel Drug Delivery Systems, 17 – 18 March, 2016.
(6) Third Prize: Sourav Mahajan and Vijay Sharma, Development and Characterization of Felodipine Loaded Lipid Nanocarriers For Enhanced Skin Permeation. DST & PTU Sponsored – 2nd National Seminar on Current Scenario in Novel Drug Delivery Systems, 17 – 18 March, 2016.
(7) Second Prize: Ankita Sharma, Mohit Dwivedi, Vijay Sharma and Kamla Pathak, Follicular Delivery, Cytotoxity and Cell Cycle Analysis of Isotretenoin Loaded Invasomal Gel for Effective Management of Eosinophillic Pustular Folliculitis, SERB & PTU Sponsored National Seminar on Quality Standards in Herbal Drug Industries: Challenges & Future Course, 13 -14th February, 2015.
(8) Second Prize: Pramod Kumar, Vijay Sharma and Kamla Pathak, Preparation and Evaluation of Taste Masked Carbonated Fast Disintegrating Tablets of Lamotrigine, 14th APTI Convention, 3 – 4th October, 2009.
|Editor of any Scientific Journal/ member of editorial board||(1) Editorial Advisory Board member of Drug Delivery Letters, published by Bentham Science Publishers.
(2) Editorial Advisory Board member of The Open Nanomedicine Journal, published by Bentham Science Publishers.
(3) Reviewer Board of Member of Indian Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, published by INNOVATIVE PUBLICATION.
(4) Member of Reviewer Panel of Open Pharmaceutical Sciences Journal published by Bentham Open Publisher.
(4) Reviewer Board of Member of Drug Development Industrial Pharmacy, published by Taylor & Francis Publisher.
|Fund received/ Grant received:||
(1) Received a grant of INR – 1,00,000/- from Science and Engeening Research Board (SERB), DST, Government of India for conducting Industry Academic Interactive Seminar on – Quality Standards in Herbal Drug Industry – Challenges and Future Course*, 13th – 14th February, 2015.
(2) Received a grant of INR – 1,00,000/- from Department of Science of Technology (DST), Government of India for conducting national seminar on – Current Scenario in Novel Drug Delivery Systems*, 17th – 18th March, 2016.
(3) Received a grant of INR – 50,000/- from Punjab Technical University, Jallandhar for conducting Faculty Development Program. The theme of the program was – Current Scenario in the Field of Pharmaceutical Sciences for Drug Discovery & Development*, 6th July – 10th July, 2015.
(4) Received a grant of INR – 10,00,000/- from Department of Science of Technology (DST), Government of India for conducting INSPIRE Internship Science camp*, 21 – 27 December, 2016.
(5) All the grants have been received as event coordinator/member of organizing team
|Ph D:||02 (Ongoing)|
|No of papers published:||Click Here to View|
|Book Chapter (s):||1|
|Guest Lectures Delivered:||3|
|Resorece Person /Chairperson in a session:||5|
|Event(s) organized by department:||10|
|Any Other Information|
|(1) h Index: 10 i10 Index: 10 Total Citations: 519 TOTAL IMPACT FACTOR*: 43.629 (*Journal Citation Reports/ Thomson Reuters)|