|Name:||Dr. Atul Sharma|
|Educational Qualification:||Program||Year of Passing||Board /University|
|Bachelors||Pharmacy||2009||Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. U.P.|
|Masters (Specialization)||Pharmaceutical Chemistry||2011||Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. U.P.|
|Doctorate (Specialization)||Analytical Chemistry||2018||Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Rajasthan|
|Any Other||Diploma in Pharmacy||2006||DIPSAR, Delhi University|
|Work Experience: (in Years)|
|Any Other||Postdoctoral Fellow at School of Chemistry, Monash University, Melbourne- Australia|
|Recognition and awards|
|Membership of Associations:||(1) 1. Association of Environmental Analytical Chemistry of India (AEACI).|
|(2) Indian Pharmacy Graduate Association (IPGA).|
|(3) Member, Pharmacy Council of India.|
|Awards & recognitions:||
(1) 4th Rank (Poster presentation), Symposium “Recent Advancements in Chemical Sciences and RSC Research Scholar Meet 2016”, November 2016, BITS, Pilani-KK Birla Goa Campus, INDIA
(2) First Prize (Poster presentation), INDO-UK International Workshop on Advanced Materials and Their Applications in Nanotechnology (AMAN 2016), BITS, Pilani-KK Birla Goa Campus, INDIA and Leeds University, UK.
(3) Travel grant (Oral and Poster presentation), 11th Workshop on Biosensors and Bioanalytical Microtechniques in Environmental and Clinical Analysis (BBMEC-11), September 2015, University of Regensburg, Germany.
(4) Erasmus Mundus Doctoral Fellowship recipient, 2014-15, European Union.
(5) Senior Research Fellowship recipient, NFBSFARA-ICAR Project (2014), New Delhi, INDIA.
(6) Senior Research Fellowship recipient, NAIP Project (2013), ICAR, New Delhi, INDIA.
(7) Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE-2009) fellowship-Recipient.
(8) Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT-2011)- Aawardee.
(9) First Prize (Poster presentation), National seminar on Pharmaceutical opportunities and challenges of the new decade, 26th Annual Conference of IPGA, April 2011, IPGA.
|Editor of any Scientific Journal/ member of editorial board||(1) Talanta, Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, Molecules, Journal of Hazardous Material, Journal of Biomedical and Environmental Sciences, Journal of Current Traditional Medicine, Current Pharmaceutical Design, Coronavirus, Military Medical Research, Analytical Chemistry|
|Ph D:||01 (Co-Supervisor)|
|No of papers published:||Click Here to View|
|Book Chapter (s):||02 (under process)|
|Book Authored: –|
|Any Other 02 (Conference Proceeding)|
|Guest Lectures Delivered:||4|
|Resorece Person /Chairperson in a session:||–|
|Event(s) organized by department:||5|
|Any Other Information|
|(1) Colloboration with University of Perpignan Via Domitia, Perpignan, France, Monash University, Melbourne-Australia, Amity University-Gurgoan, India|